Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Fall Bucket List


This year I really want to make all these things happen during the Fall season. Although it may not feel like Fall in Texas yet (or for long) but I want to be sure I have my list made and all these things are fresh on my mind so I can get to work making all these fun things happen in the next few months before Thanksgiving is here and Winter sets in.  I'm looking forward to a change in season not so much because of the weather but just for a switch up.  It has been a great Summer and I can feel us moving out of it and I'm ready!  What are your Fall plans?

  • Attend the Texas state fair
  • Carve pumpkins
  • Hang out at the winery with a couple girlfriends
  • Watch hocus pocus as much as possible
  • Have a harry potter marathon
  • Go to Oktoberfest in Fredericksburg October 5th thru 7th
  • Have a backyard camp out with Case
  • Enjoy the fire pit at least once a week
  • Make s'mores
  • Read 4 new books
  • Go to a haunted house
  • Make some new cool weather soup recipes
  • Plant a Fall garden
  • Go on bike rides
  • Enjoy a Sunday at Caddo Lake State Park
  • Go hiking in OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN