Popular Posts

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hopes & Goals for 2017

Happy New Year!  2016 was full of adventures both bad, good, and GREAT!  2017 is already starting off fantastic knowing we are going to have some exciting things happening as we plan for our late Spring wedding, our honeymoon, and our garden which always blesses us.  If those are the only things that happen this year then I'm already so excited but knowing how life goes I know that 2017 will be filled with so much more than just those events.  There will be laughs, loves, tears, and many more adventures on top of hopes and goals I have for the new year.


  • Read 20 books
  • Go on a ski vacation
  • Make for canning recipes
  • Get back into my groove of healthy habits and working out consistently
  • Take a girls weekend trip to NOLA, Palm Springs, or Charleston
  • Get bikes for Hendrik and I to start riding
  • Cook new recipes
  • Add landscaping to our yard
  • Have a positive outlook on life
  • Make 30 the best year yet!
  • Payoff the majority of my debt
  • Make use of my time more efficiently at work 
  • Try more adventurous things around our area for dates with Hendrik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN