Popular Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Recipe: Homemade BCAA Jello


One of my favorite subscriptions on Youtube, Buff Bunny, made BCAA jello gummies a long time ago and after watching the video I bought unflavored gelatin to try out my hand at some BCAA jello. Last week I came across the gelatin in the pantry so I whipped up some watermelon jello real quick.  

This "recipe" is so easy and yummy.  I have been eating quite a bit of sugar free jello lately so this is why I all of sudden decided to try this.

What you'll need:
  • 1 package of unflavored gelatin mix. The box I got from our local grocery store had 4 individual packages of gelatin and I used all 4 packages
  • 4 cups of water
  • large pool or casserole dish
  • BCAA's of your liking.  I had several flavors to choose from and decided on the watermelon
What to do:
  1. Pour 3 cups of water in a pot and set to boil
  2. With the remaining 1 cup of water put in your dish and add all packets of unflavored gelatin.
  3. Use a spoon and mix lightly and let sit as your water boils




4. Once water boils add to the gelatin and water mixture
5. Add in no more than 6 scoops of BCAA's.  I really like my watermelon flavor so I used all 6 scoops.  If you are using a smaller bowl or dish then I wouldn't use the maximum amount of scoops.
6.  With a spoon or whisk mix well until all powders are dissolved



7. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until molded into JELLO
8. Enjoy!

See I told you this little recipe is so easy and a great tool to recovery after those hard afternoon workouts.  I will for sure remember this recipe once that Texas heat sets in this summer.  I will be so refreshing, low calorie, and a great way to take in your supplements. 

1 comment:

  1. Some people have experienced BCAA side effects because of long-term use and drug interactions. The effects range between mild and severe, while others had serious medical conditions because of insufficient knowledge on the supplement.

    BCAA

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN