Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Easy Sunday Supper

I love to cook so I do it a lot and Sunday night while Hendrik was out finishing up some work stuff I decided that I would take some pictures and do a post on my Sunday supper that is homemade but not complicated or hard. 
 
Of course I took all my prep pictures but by the time I was mashing the potatoes, filling the deviled eggs, and fixing our plates Hendrik was back distracting me…I totally forgot to finish up my picture taking so you will have to use your imagination on what it looked and tasted like but I SWEAR it was yummy!
 

On the Menu:
  • Pre-seasoned peppercorn pork tenderloin
  • Mashed potatoes
  • Steamed green beans with crispy back added
  • Deviled Eggs
  • Sweet Tea
  
What makes cooking even more yummy is that I usually cook enough food for 4 people and that ensures that I always have leftovers for lunch.  Not only is this healthier than going out but HELLO! talk about cheap and it’s not anymore trouble.  When I’m cleaning up and packing the food away I just make a little Rubbermaid dish for my lunch.  Hendrik usually tries to be around the house when lunch time calls so he just fixes his own from the frig.  As I ate my leftovers at lunch on Monday I planned my upcoming Christmas Feast menu and I can’t wait to share it after Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN