Popular Posts

Friday, January 7, 2011

New Look

Ok I know this may seem like an obvious post but not if you're like me. 

I have changed the look of my blog and I LOVE IT!!!! 

I'm telling this is for two reasons.

1. Because if you are anything like me then you check on all the blogs that you follow by going to Google Reader.  Of course that's the easiest way I can read everyone's posts in one spot but the majority of the time I don't acutally go to your blog.  So get off Google and go check out my awesome new design.  I worked with Krystyn for about a week and it turned out just the way I wanted it.

2. and of course the second reason is to brag on Krystyn.  She is so easy to work with and does such a great job.  Go check out her portfolio here and see all the other awesome things like announcements she does too. 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the follow girl!

    following you now :) Look at you...traveling all over the world you lucky duck!! so jealous!

    xoxox Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN