Popular Posts

Thursday, January 6, 2011

3 Strikes and....Oh Wait

that's baseball and I need to be talking about bowling!!!


I have mentioned maybe once before that in the past year we have gotten a bowling alley.  Yes, in Iraq!!!  I have only been twice and that was in the past month or so and it's a great way to just have a little fun for a night with friends.  The first time I went I didn't bring my camera but this past Sunday when I went I made sure I had it and a full battery.  I knew that since I am leaving in what is now 4 days that I wouldn't be back out there and for sure wanted to capture some great memories.

                   Me               Vilera           Emma           Chris
                                   
                                 Emma                          Vilera            

I am not the best bowler and I don't foresee myself getting any better, bowling isn't really a hot activity in East Texas. HaHa  I would get lucky every once in a while and get a strike and that made it fun.  Of course everyone hates bowling shoes and to give mine that added touch of awesomeness I rolled my pants up and rocked the 1950's look.

 All in all it was a great night and I had a lot of fun with Darick, Chris, Vilera, and Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN