Popular Posts

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Going Out or Coming In with a BANG.....However You Want To Look At It

I really have no idea how this, being my hair cut, ended up going down but it did and I am pretty pleased with it.   Last night there were several MWR events but all of them were cancelled due to high threats of being hit.  So Sharon, Shkurte, and I stayed in and just had a girls night.  We went and got pizza from Northend, which sadly I will miss when I leave Iraq, set up the movies in Shkurte's rooma and just relaxed.  You know we did the regular girl things.  I painted Skurte's toe nails and while I was doing that we talked about hair and how my face is round so I always feel like it looks fat when I take pictures.  I can't even remember how bangs came into the picture but soon Sharon was telling me how I would look with bangs.  I was agreeing with her and then Shkurte had the scissors.  I am very pleased with my new addition and I will like them even better as soon as I get use to having hair touch my face all the time and I train my bangs not to part down the middle. LOL 

We laughed at Superbad and stuffed ourselves with pizza and breadsticks just in time to yell together HAPPY NEW YEAR and take a few 2011 pictures.  Soon after I took me and my bangs to bed because I have stayed up way past my regular bedtime for the past couple nights and I was wiped out. 

Shkurte, Me, and Sharon ringing in 2011
It was a great way to start the new year and I enjoyed spending some QT with my girls in Iraq before I leave in ONLY 8 DAYS!!! WHOOP

One of my co-workers sent an email to Sharon with the below pictures saying that my new hair cut looks like Michelle Phiefer's hair in Scarface! LOL

 




What does everything think?  Does it look good, bad, what......



3 comments:

  1. Ok!!! The jury has been deliberating for several hours and the verdict has been reached....we think you shouldn't have cut bangs, and that the "middle part" thing is a BAD idea!! And yes, maybe with some make-up and some styling would help. (No offense) AND, I know you well enough to know that as soon as they start growing out, and you can't do anything with them, it's gonna be H...! I love you anyway, "young Marsha Brady!!" Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably not the person to ask, I love bangs. I think you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your hair!!! Girl that looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN