Well I noticed that a few bloggers were doing the top 10 things they were thankful for and so on so I decided since we have 5 days until Thanksgiving that I should hop on that wagon. (it is a good wagon to be on :)) So....
#5
I am thankful for chances. Hopefully on really important things or even non-important things you don't need too many chances but as I know, very well, no one is perfect and sometimes people need second, third, fourth, etc....chances. I am thankful that people acknowledge other's imperfections and are patient and loving enough to help us succeed and become better at whatever we are getting another chance at.
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
No comments:
Post a Comment