Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
#2 Tee
I am most grateful and thankful that God sent me someone to love that is so amazing. I thank him daily for sending me the greatest man in the world to be my best friend and partner. (I may be a bit biased) I have grown so much in the past 2 years and a lot,...well most, of it has to do with Tee, the love of my life. Even though it is so cliche to say he is truly my better half and makes me a better person. I am thankful to have him in my life. I love you baBe you are my SUPER TEE! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment