Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

My New Camera

Last year I published THIS wish list and it is now all complete with the things I've wanted and have gotten myself or someone has gotten for me.  The last item that I got was a new camera.  I had been wanting a more advanced one for a while now and so after my old point and shoot too a crap in the Dominican I knew I had to jump ship to bigger and better before my brothers European graduation trip.  I didn't want to be stranded with only my phone to document our travels.  I got the Sony Alpha5000 that I had been eyeing for a few years now and I love it.  It has all sorts of settings that I have no clue how to operate yet but the auto settings are fantastic.  I can't wait to put it to the test with our upcoming trip!  If you are looking into a new camera this one would be a great investment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN