Popular Posts

Friday, April 10, 2015

Spring Bucket List

I'm not even going to give you my Winter bucket list so you can see what all we accomplished because after looking at it I can shamefully say about 1 item would be marked off.  It has been a really busy Winter and although we did enjoy many date nights and relaxing times at home we didn't do hardly any of my items on my list.  FAIL!

Let's hope my Spring bucket list will get some more action.  I have so much going on already and have actually done a few things on this list since I made it a few days ago. We are off to a great start!

 
I love using the canvas function in pic monkey to make my own graphics.  It's the perfect way to make cute lists for the blog.

What are your plans this Spring?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN