Popular Posts

Friday, October 17, 2014

Fall TV & Magazine Indulgence

It has been a while since I've done a post on TV and what I'm watching. It hasn't changed much but you know these are shows that I look forward to all week until they come on again. Sad I know but TV is literally addicting. LOL 


Sons of Anarchy- Last year was my first season to watch and that is all it took…I was hooked.  So hooked that Hendrik and I purchased all the seasons so we could watch the entire lot together over the course of the year and I would be all caught up and in the know.  Now this season is the last season!  We are about three or four episodes in and so far it is a whole lot of killing and not too much else.  I think the writers are more wrapping up all the story lines and not breaking open any new drama since this is the last season.  I'm sad to say I'm a bit disappointed I'd rather it gone out last season with a huge bang...but I guess I will just have to see how it progresses until the finale...maybe I will be surprised.

 


Amazing Race- This season premiered on a new day…Friday and I’m going for a couple teams.  I haven't really got to narrow down my opinion yet as there are some real winners and just great people this season.  Some of my favorites are:

The Dentists
Soul Surfers












Total Divas- and E! show in its second season and I'm loving everything about it.  I'm not sure if it is the fitness aspect of the shows base or the inside look you get into these characters of WWE lives but it is really good and it's not high drama like housewives just a good look.

 

Of course we all need a little fantasy and supernatural in our lives so for that I’m sticking to Vampire Diaries and a spin off from it The Originals.  Although the Originals is a spin off I'm liking it more than the original show the Vampire Diaries. 




 
What are your Fall TV guilty pleasures?

Magazines that I'm scooping up of the racks each month are Oxygen and Hers Muscle and Fitness.  I like Hers a bit more as it is geared to more of the weightlifting that I'm drawn too and more tips and tricks of the trade.  Oxygen is a fantastic all around fitness magazine that I also like reading.





















Netflix obsession is Downton Abbey-  This is a British soap and it is FANTASTIC.  I know tons of people who've been hooked on this show so I thought I'd give it a try and they aren't wrong.  It's based on an 1900's aristocratic family in Yorkshire, England and the story lines are based around the family in live in the house, Downton Abbey, and the servant staff. 

 

1 comment:

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN