Popular Posts

Thursday, October 16, 2014

A Day in the Life of Me


I haven’t seen too many of these type of posts even though I know they are out there everywhere but either way I wanted to do one….Take a photo an hour from waking up until going to bed to document your day.
 
Here we go!
 

Wake up! 4:45

 

Working out 5:45

 

Breakfast 6:45

 

Driving to work 7:45
 
getting organized for my day 8:45
 
Start on daily balancing 9:45
 
Still working 10:45
 

Lunch and studying in my car 11:45
 
back to afternoon work 12:45
 
working and a bit of Internet grazing 1:45
 

Heading out to a meeting 2:45

 
Back on the road to school with my dinner 4:45
 
Arriving ready for class for the next few hours 5:45
 
Out of class early but eating carrots to tide over late night cravings 7:45
 
Rocking out driving home...almost there 8:45
 
Clean kitchen now time for bed 9:45
 
 
Wheewww I'm tired reliving that.  As you can see this is what my Tuesday looks like and every other day I just as full even if I'm not on the road quite as much with school I'm always into something. 
 
What does a day in your shoes look like?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN