Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is two months and 1 day away and that means I need to get my little wish list together.  All though it may not be big it is great. LOL  Here are a few things that I want, need, and love!

Want my annual new purse
Fossil Preston Tote

Fossil Erin Satchell


Need and Want tickets to Amsterdam to help kick off an epic Euro trip I want to go on in March



Need more containers for food storage. It seems lately all I have are a ton of mismatched lids but nothing to cover!  It's like mismatched sock pairs how does this happen??



Need and Love this version of a 2-in-1 Tablet/ Laptop by Lenovo.  My current laptop is starting to become very outdated and its showing in the lack of speed and computing.  Since I will be done with school soon there is no need to get a whole new laptop or desktop and but I still want that functionality.  This 2-in-1 is everything plus some!

Lenovo Yoga 2-in-1



Want and Love Kendra Scott earrings.  They are so classy and a bit of  a splurge for myself so these would make a great gift.

Love these Elle earrings designed in the color bar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN