Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Heart

So…I know I’ve slacked off my blogging lately but mainly I don’t want to jinx life or talk about something that’s not permanent!  I know that’s vague and what in life is permanent besides change anyways….right?  I’ve been working like normal and really enjoying these last couple weeks of the summer before my Fall semester starts next week and Fall (the season) sets in.  I'll be posting DIY and decorating post in the coming months because I have a blank canvas project going on and I am having so much fun with it. (more to come...promise)  I also am going to really try to take more pictures of what's happening in my life lately because I really want to be able to look back on this wonderful time.
 
If you’ve been around the past couple of posts or maybe just the past one you noticed maybe a few “we” comments and a new face in my pictures well…that’s Hendrik…and I’m elated to be able to call him my boyfriend after knowing each other for years, being very close friends for over 7 years, and always knowing there was something more between us but the timing was never right.  Well folks the time is perfect and now that we've taken our friendship to the next level everything feels in place.  I haven't been this happy in maybe forever and I feel like I can be my complete self in front of him.  I've never had a friendship as close as ours and then it be taken to a romantic level it was always a meet then it just happens type of thing or just an acquaintance turned into romantic interest.  I can definitely tell the difference because we have a rock solid foundation with years of knowledge about each other.  We are enjoying learning new things that we never knew about each other on the friend level.  I know that he has always been my best friend and now that is even more evident. I know that no matter what he will always be a solid rock in my life and has my best interests at heart.
 
Saturday night at Buffalo Joe's
 
 
pimpin' the 3D movie glasses at his house....we watched Top Gun in 3D! Classic
 
Back in July at the 6th annual hydro stream shootout
I'm not going to keep going on and on because believe me I could but I want to scream about this from the roof tops but I am hesitant to do so because I really don't want anything to happen to mess this up or have me eating crow. LOL  I guess it doesn't really matter either way because I'm happy and having so much fun right now.  


Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN