Popular Posts

Monday, August 5, 2013

Book Review: The Blackmail Club

 
I had started this book before I went on vacation and finished it my first couple days in Mexico.  It was yet again a cheap Amazon find and I couldn't be more pleased.  As everyone knows I love my action packed adventure/mystery books and this book had everything.  If you want an easy but really good read then check this out.  



Amazon Synopsis:
Washington, D.C., is a town full of powerful people hiding ugly secrets. The blackmailer, a renaissance man, keeps his promise: pay me, I'll return the juicy evidence I have against you, and you'll never hear from me again. Jack McCall, a former operative for the U.S. intelligence community and now a private investigator hunts this wily and diabolical madman. His victims, having paid and not been further extorted, are reticent to admit ever having been blackmailed. McCall's efforts to solve the case are assisted by Nora Burke, his sexy assistant who also helps Jack recover from the loss of his wife, and Max Logan, a retired detective of Irish-Scottish parentage. Chock full of colorful characters from the worlds of politics, art, and the media, The Blackmail Club is a cerebral, physical and sexy five-course gourmet meal of mystery. Sit back and fasten your seatbelt, relax, and be entertained while you try to fit together the final pieces before you turn the final pages.

I'm currently reading Inferno by Dan Brown.  When I was shopping Amazon for more books I saw this one and thought I'd give it a try.

 
I'm not really to the meat of this book yet but I figured I would give it a go because I read the DaVinci Code and OMG it was awesome even though it was like 900 pages. LOL  I also read Dan Brown's, Lost Symbol which was good but not as good as DaVinci Code.  I will let ya'll know how the latest adventures of Robert Langdon turn out.


Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN