Popular Posts

Monday, August 5, 2013

Book Review: Vamire Diaries: Unseen



I've had several book reviews hanging out in my drafts folder for a month and a half now and thought it was about time I let you in on the scoop. LOL  My first one is part of the Vampire Diary books by L.J. Smith and I just love these.  This is the newest book from the long series and I sped through it in Mexico like it was nothing.



Amazon Synopsis:

The greatest threats are the ones unseen….For what seems like the first time, Elena and her friends are happy. Elena and Stefan have built a home for themselves in Dalcrest, and all of Elena’s friends are as in love as she and Stefan are. Even Damon is enjoying visiting his favorite old haunts in Europe, and is more surprised than anyone that he’s traveling with Katherine. But lately, Elena’s Guardian senses are on edge, and she can’t ignore the feeling that danger is coming. When a new threat arrives in Dalcrest, Elena’s worst fears become a reality. Soon, she and Stefan are battling a vicious Old One who is always just out of their reach. And when Damon and Katherine are confronted with a strange and mysterious enemy, Elena worries the attacks are linked.As dark forces close in, Elena, Stefan, and Damon struggle to survive the only way they know how together. But their lives are hanging in the balance, and every moment they share could be their last...
 
The next L.J. Smith The Vampire Diairies Salvation Trilogy is Unspoken coming to the Amazon closests to you around October...(I think)



I can't wait... these books get me so sucked in and they are such easy reads I read them in a day or two.  Although they carry the name as the TV show and spawned that awesome piece of viewing pleasure they go in a totally different direction and I love it.
 
Happy Reading...don't get bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN