Popular Posts

Sunday, March 31, 2013

DIY Perfume Tray

Yesterday Lincoln and I made a trip to Canton.  I had a list of things that I wanted to get and although I didn't find everything that I wanted I did find 2 of the very important items on my list.  I bought 8 more burlap sacks so I can make cushions for the chaise lounges outside...total $16.  I also bought a metal tray that I wanted to make into a perfume tray for my dresser just to add a little something.



There you have it.  This little project took about 30 minutes time with painting it, letting it dry, and then setting it up on my dresser!  Just the look that I was hoping for.  Not too much but just enough.

* Tray- $1 at Canton
* Paint and sponge brush- already had

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN