Popular Posts

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Upcoming R&R

In less than a month I will be sitting at home. AAWWW a nice break, although it's not going to be that much of a break. Between all my appointments and personal business I have to take care of and all of Rachael's wedding events I am going to be a busy bee. I was on the phone with my Mom the other day and she was griping about me being so busy while I am home but I was like Mom you forget after I leave it will only be around 2 months and we will be vacationing together in Paris. (hopefully) I can't wait its going to be so much fun. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I wouldn't exactly call it "griping". I've been keeping count of all the months since I saw you last and June will be 10 months!!! That's a long time for a Mom, but I will treasure every moment and I can't wait!!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN