Popular Posts

Friday, May 28, 2010

Baseball & Water slides

With summertime comes all the great things that go with it like snow cones, no school, vacations, baseball games, swimming, and if your 2 and 5...water slides. My mom sent me some pictures of my little brother, who isn't so little any longer, playing baseball. He is great at all sports and when I saw these I couldn't believe how much he has grown since the last time I saw him. Granted that was 10 months ago but WOW he is tall, thinner, and like a little man. He is so sad that his last game is this coming Tuesday and I won't be home until Wednesday. I hate that I'm going to miss it. He looks so professional in his uniform LOL!!!
Caleb in the dug out concentrating on the game.
Looks like a good hit.
Now for the water slide part... along with the baseball pictures came pictures of my nieces playing on their new water slide. My mom told me the other day that Shana and Jessica bought the girls one of those big blow up slides that I can not wait to play with them on when I'm home. I am so jealous and always wanted one of those. These are just a couple of their cute pictures.
Gracie is our future model or just a five year old show off...I think its too early to tell LOL!
Averie is such a doll. I told my mom she is so freaking cute that she makes me want to have a baby LOL!!! My mom says I have plenty of time for that which yeah I know I do but with nieces like this it sure does make me wonder what my beauties would look like. :) I can't wait to get home and play with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN