Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Devastation!
I am DEVASTATED because the day before yesterday my blackberry crashed. I did everything to get it to work and even got so aggravated I just acted like a child and threw it. Luckily Tom was there and he has more patients than me so he worked on it too but no luck. Yesterday morning I got online to search and I found that tons of people that had the same software upgrade as me and theirs crashed as well with the same devil message on it. :( I can't be without my phone and since I am going to be so busy when I get home I went to DHL today and expressed it to my mom. Hopefully by the middle of next week she will have it all fixed and ready for me when I land in Dallas in 2 1/2 weeks. I not only had a blackberry melt down but I also moved all my pictures and music from my computer to my terabyte hard drive to free up space...so now i Tunes can't find my music so I have to start over on that!!! Technology is so frustrating!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment