Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Devastation!

I am DEVASTATED because the day before yesterday my blackberry crashed. I did everything to get it to work and even got so aggravated I just acted like a child and threw it. Luckily Tom was there and he has more patients than me so he worked on it too but no luck. Yesterday morning I got online to search and I found that tons of people that had the same software upgrade as me and theirs crashed as well with the same devil message on it. :( I can't be without my phone and since I am going to be so busy when I get home I went to DHL today and expressed it to my mom. Hopefully by the middle of next week she will have it all fixed and ready for me when I land in Dallas in 2 1/2 weeks. I not only had a blackberry melt down but I also moved all my pictures and music from my computer to my terabyte hard drive to free up space...so now i Tunes can't find my music so I have to start over on that!!! Technology is so frustrating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN