That's right people I got the early bird and will head to Dubai around 10 tomorrow. I can't wait to get out of Iraq and hit civilization once again especially when Sex and the City 2 is in theaters. You better bet that I will be sneaking a peak of that before I get on my 18+ hour flight. I can't wait to get home and see all my family and friends. Just a few more days!!!
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Homeward Bound
That's right people I got the early bird and will head to Dubai around 10 tomorrow. I can't wait to get out of Iraq and hit civilization once again especially when Sex and the City 2 is in theaters. You better bet that I will be sneaking a peak of that before I get on my 18+ hour flight. I can't wait to get home and see all my family and friends. Just a few more days!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!! I'm counting down the hours now instead of days! It's been a LONG 10 months. No mother should have to go that long without seeing any of her children. See you Wednesday. I love you, Mom
ReplyDelete