Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Power of the Hug

Today I got to thinking about hugs. First off, I was remember an article I had read sometime ago about what a little 20 second hug does for you. Click here to read the study. Anyways, ever since I read that article I am sort of adamant about holding a hug for 20 seconds especially with my honey. I have always loved hugs and let me tell you why. Hugs can mean so many things and make someone feel so good in just a matter of....well 20 second LOL. Really think about it... a hug from your honey is comforting and you can feel all the love through their embrace. It is very warming! A hug from your mom is like going home. You just know that no matter what it will be OK and that you have support. A hug from a little kid is so sweet, sincere, and just full of excitement. No matter who it's from and what the circumstance a hug is just great so go and give someone a hug!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I really like the post about hugs. It is true and I think a lot of people take it for granted. Everyone should hug more and after reading this I'm going to make a conscience effort to hug the people I care about more!! I love you and miss you!! Can't wait to see you and HUG you in a week!!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN