Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Stranger Things


OMG ok so I may be late to this bandwagon...but not really!  I have had Stranger Things on my Netflix list since the first season was released.  I saw the preview for it on Netflix and thought it was interesting so I earmarked it and moved on.  So there it has sat in my list to watch for a year now and I just never had the time or the energy to commit to a new show. I really just wanted to sit and have something on that was familiar for mainly noise.  The day before Thanksgiving my best friends and I were group chatting and Rachael brought up Stranger Things...the new season had came out so everyone had been binging and talking about it.  Half our group, Piper and Rachael, were on board NaShae and I hadn't tried it yet.  


Both Piper and Rachael were like y'all have to watch! Seeing I had several days ahead of me and was feeling bored in my TV selection I decided to give it a try.  Wednesday night I started watching season one and OMG I stayed up until 1 o'clock binging it and finished season one after Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday.  It was so good and I can't believe that I actually didn't try watching it when I first added it to my list.  I'm actually pretty glad because when I finally did watch I not only had one season to watch but TWO!!!! 


Thursday evening I started season two and wow it was still just as good.  I don't know how they can go from there but I know or at least HOPE they continue with a third season.  I wrapped up watching the second season Friday morning and I should have been working on my rental property that day but I couldn't budge until I found out the ending!  


If you haven't watched Stranger Things yet NOW is the time!!! It is weird, and thought provoking, and just all around awesome set in the 80s!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN