Popular Posts

Monday, December 4, 2017

Book Review: Betrayal




Betrayal is a military thriller that I stumbled across on Amazon when I was on the hunt for cheap good reads after I had recently reread the first Harry Potter novel.  Betrayal was so interesting and really got you to thinking...how much of this stuff happens in real life. I bet we would be surprised. The reader knows the plot and the secrets of the betrayal way long before Odi, the main character, but we have no clue what his plan is and how he will end it all!  I would suggest this read for men who like to read and also women who are looking for something a bit different than the romantic fluff.   



Synopsis from Amazon

IT STARTED AS AN EXPERIMENT.
It ended with an invention.
He never intended to use it.
But then they betrayed him.


BETRAYAL: Imagine Chris Kyle's AMERICAN SNIPER meets David Baldacci's ABSOLUTE POWER.

Presumed dead after a staged terrorist attack, FBI Agent Odysseus Carr is running for his life with the doctor who rescued him. Meanwhile, the same power players who sent Odi to his death are now manipulating an FBI profiler into blindly tracking him down. She's not just their best, she's also his sister.

As Odi unravels a devious plot of profound political manipulation and global consequence, the hunted becomes the hunter, and the real terror begins.



I'm now reading Dan Brown's new book Origins to help me finish out my goal of 20 books read in 2017.  I'm currently on number 16!  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN