Popular Posts

Friday, June 16, 2017

Summer Bucket List




Take Sunday bike rides

Get consistent with Sunday meal prep

Enjoy outdoors

Do fun summer actives with Case- water balloons, water park, splash pad, homemade ice cream

Go kayaking

Make new summer salad and grilling recipes

Read 5 new books

Enjoy sitting on my front porch swings

Have many pool days with friends

Go to a Rangers game

Try new restaurants that have great patios

Have an at home spa day

Have a friends cookout with water slide and water gun fights

Eat a snow cone

Go the to movies and see a late show

Visit drive in theater

Eat watermelon


It has been a while since I have done a bucket list and even longer since I thought I could actually finish one that I have made.  Now that I'm not in school, wedding is complete, and we are done with vacationing I think this Summer I can get these done.  Summer in East Texas is HERE and I want to do some if not ALL of these fun Summer activities this year.  Other than fitness related events I have no plans and want to enjoy every weekend soaking up the Summer sunshine and heat with my husband, family, and friends.  What all do you have planned for the Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN