Popular Posts

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Insta Dump #34

January was a  busy month for Instagram and in general the past few months have been busy outside of Instagram as well!  Here's a look at what I was posting about.  If you don't follow me find me my username is @megand1216

New Years fireworks// a little throw back motivation of myself// mud mask time// clean house is the best// first snow// fresh shave// save the dates going out// had a mocha from Jo's// flat tire with friends// hunting vines with Case and Hendrik// wedding welding DIY// errands and appoints on a Friday// Sunny day// Case and I multitasking getting payroll knocked out// I LOVE Caroline...she's me as a millionaire// last minute road trip to see Piper// our lifetime friendship love her// relaxing me time in the bath// nap time// macro friendly salad// Lubbock's Pie Bar is so yummy// just a boy and his chickens// blogged some easy recipes// driving back from Lubbock feeling so grateful//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN