Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello...2014!

2013 has been a split down the middle year.  During the first half of the year I worked and schooled A LOT, was in an unhappy relationship, yearned for a change, travel, and a passionate love.

During the summer many things changed...I went on vacation, had a break-up and finally gave into a love that has been building for years and ended the year in the arms of the love of my life!

The last half of the year has been a whirlwind of happiness, school, work, love, laughs, family dinners and just all around awesomeness.

If 2014 is anything like the latter half of 13 then I'm in for a ride.  I can't wait to see what is in store for me, my heart, and my life.  I'm by far the happiest I've ever been and I'm going to keep on making myself happy!

Plans for 2014
  • Work out A LOT
  • Finish my degree
  • Love deeper
  • Be an all around better person
  • Do a lot of projects
  • Go on a road trip
  • Go on a tropical vacation with Hendrik
  • Take a girls trip
  • Budget better
  • Eat out less
  • Take a couples weekend in Oklahoma during the summer
  • LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST


As for the book that's going to help me track and plan these resolutions....




My 2014 Plum Paper Designs planner.  I usually get an Erin Condren planner but given my funds are limited I decided on a cheaper but equally awesome version.  I love how I was able to personalize the inside.  I guess we will see how I like this planner over the coming year!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I started out with Erin Condren and this is my 2nd year to use Plum Paper. I know it's probably not but it seems a lot smaller and easier to throw in your purse! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN