Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Iceland

found this picture surfing Bing
I need to lock myself away in one of these little houses in Iceland and MAYBE, just maybe I would get all my laundry, homework, and the dishes that are piled in the sink done! 
This week I have been procrastinating really bad. 
Lincoln is working nights and I've been lacking the much needed motivation I need to accomplish all the tings that I need to get done this week. 
School is kicking my butt big time! 
THIS post that I did the first day of school is sure making me eat my words.
Between working 40 hours a week, taking a full load at school, focusing on my man, and trying to maintain a household I'm wound stretched pretty tight. 
I'm not the most pleasant person to be around these days but I just can't shut my mind off. 
When I'm at work I'm thinking about all the things I have at home to do and when I'm at home I'm thinking about the list of things that are waiting for me the next day at work...
Oy Vey
or as they say in Iceland
รณ minn

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome, me and my boyfriend are always look for places to visit, never thought to look at Iceland x

    at-rubik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog!!! So darling!! Im now following and cannot wait to read more posts!!
    xo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN