Popular Posts

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall TV

 
I don't know about you but I am excited for a few of my favorite shows to return after the summer break and some even longer than that.
 
Premiering Sunday September 30th....drum roll please....
The Amazing Race
 
I have watched pretty much every season of this show since it has began and I never tire of it.  I am still just as obsessed...and if I must admit a bit more obsessed each season.  Now I have an obsession friend, Kaylynn, who loves the show just as much as me.  We are even having her and Casey come over Sunday night for the premiere and a little Cajun cooking!  I can't wait and hopefully this year her and I will make the audition.  We both are dying to be on that show!
 
Next, pPremiering October 8th....
....Gossip Girl
Tear :( this is the last season of Gossip Girl.  I got hooked on this show when I was in Iraq and have loved it from episode one.  I really hope that since this is the last season that all my favorite couples end up happy...mainly just Chuck and Blair.  I think there's going to be fireworks this go around and I don't mean celebratory ones. ;)
 
Last, premiering October 11th......
Vampire Diaries.....
 
I don't know about you but how can you not love this show with all the mystery, supernatural creatures, and lets not forget Damon Salvatore along with the entire sexy cast.  I can't wait to see what this season has in store for the love triangle.  I hear Elena is going to be a Vampire!
 
I'll be tuning in what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN