Popular Posts

Sunday, August 14, 2011

An itch I can't scratch

Ok so you all know how much I love traveling and how bad I want to continue traveling...WELL since I have been home I haven't got to go anywhere.  And I don't mean anywhere exotic I mean NO WHERE at all.  Right now my funds are prioritized differently because they just aren't as abundant anymore plus having a regular job like most Americans doesn't permit much time for traveling.  I opened a safe deposit box and I almost had a mental break when I had to lock away my passport. :( It made me so sad looking through it and remembering all the good traveling I have done and knowing that I wouldn't be doing any of that over the next few months.  I haven't been out of this country in 6 months and it is killing me.  I want to go somewhere, anywhere I don't care.  I would even settle for Louisiana LOL now that's saying something. LOL I have plenty of Marriott reward points so I plan on making a weekend trip somewhere when I don't have to work a Saturday, no where exotic but maybe New Orleans or somewhere cool that I haven't been that isn't too far away.  I just need to get out and wonder and discover something new.  In the mean time I will just envy my fellow bloggers who get to use their passports.  Who says you can't live through others LOL

1 comment:

  1. Well, I would love for you to do some more of your travels to "scratch your itch" as you say, but I don't relish the idea of you being out of the country again. It was hard on this mom those last 2 1/2 years. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN