Popular Posts

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Wedding

So this past weekend Lincoln's sister got married and I am sure Connie (his mom) is saying AMEN with me!  This wedding has been a huge source of stress for Amber and Connie the past few weeks and then since his mom is stressed Lincoln gets aggravated because he doesn't understand the woman madness that comes along with weddings.  But all is well and all ended well.  I stayed the night with Amber in her hotel room Friday night and we just hung out, drank some wine and got mentally prepared for the big day.  Saturday was filled with bridesmaids, shoe catastrophes and the main event.  The wedding went off without a hitch and Mark and Amber were beyond happy and in love.  We all danced and drank the night away at Tankersly and even though it was hot I don't think anyone minded that much just because it was such a happy time. 
Me and Lincoln before we left the house.  I think we make a pretty attractive pair if I do say so myself.
Me and Amber before the wedding.  Ignore my mess I call hair.
I got to hang out with one of my besties and that always makes for a good night and I also got to meet a lot of Lincoln's extended family and get to know his best friend and his wife better.  Also, I caught the bouquet and Linc got the garter so.....I guess we will see what happens in the FAR FUTURE, I am pretty sure we have a lot of people rooting for us. LOL :)

Rachael and I...just last year we were all at her wedding. :)
Me, Lincoln, Christian, and Michelle
Sunday we slept in, til about noon, ;) and then decided we better get up before we wasted the entire day.  We loaded up the four-wheeler and headed out to the land behind my brother's house where Lincoln is putting his deer stand and feeder this year.  We got everything installed and then we were off to my Mom's to visit for a bit.  We ended our night at Christian and Michelle's playing guitar hero, playing with Michael who is adorable, and eating a few under cooked beans. LOL 

All in all it was a great weekend and we made some great memories. 

3 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Such a fun color. Hooray for fun weekends:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked so pretty for the wedding! Im glad you and Lincoln caught the boquet and garer!!Looking forward to being invited to a barn wedding in the FAR future! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, ya'll do make a nice looking couple!! I don't know about a barn wedding, I like the destination wedding idea myself, but yes, in the FAR FUTURE!! LOL Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN