Popular Posts

Monday, September 28, 2009

Craving...


I just got to thinking that I haven't had any good Chinese food in ages. I love Chinese food and I especially love eating Chinese takeout with my girls. It is just fattening and heavy and goes good with chick flicks and staying up late. I have to recommend my favorite takeout, Pei Wei. They only have Pei Wei in really populated places so I only get to enjoy their greatness when I go to Denton to visit Piper or some place like that. Piper always makes fun of me because I always order a lot of food. I don't eat all of it but I always take it back home with me for left overs. I mean, I have to because I rarely get to eat there. Anyways I just wanted to share that tid bit because I am really craving some good Chinese food, so if any of you have a Pei Wei near indulge and eat some for me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN