Popular Posts

Thursday, September 3, 2009

End of Summer

I just can't seem to steer clear of great recipes but I really need to try since it only makes me miss home that much more. Anyways, as summer comes to a close and it starts to cool off a bit you can try some of these grilled vegetables recipes. They are a perfect pair with a steak or other hearty dishes to kick off fall. They also give me a few new ideas that I could use to spice up other meals later on. My mom, Lara, and I were talking, while I was home, how you run out of things to cook. I know that sometimes everyone gets in a rut where you have the same menu so hopefully this will help you change it up a bit. I have to get to work and homework now so enjoy and eat a serving for me.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN