Popular Posts

Saturday, December 31, 2016

How I stay Organized



Some people are just messy, some are organized and some are well...OCD!  I fall somewhere in between VERY organized and OCD.  I plan everything from my daily to dos, monthly meals, to my route when I go to Canton!  The #1 item that I use to support my organizational habits is my yearly planner that has a monthly, weekly, daily breakdown.  I have used Erin Condren before but for 2017 I'm going with my 3rd Plum Paper planner.  Get yours HERE!  


I chose this nice floral design for 2017 and today I plan on organizing my meals for January along with my upcoming week.  


Other tools I use to help to stay organized is Pinterest which I get meal ideas and I love Numbers on my MacBook.  I can make long-term to do lists of items that I need to get done "eventually" around the house. Ever since the time changed I have been in a bit of a funk but the new year is a perfect way to get out of it and the first step is being prepared and organized!

1 comment:

  1. I went back to the Plum Paper this year and LOVE it! My Erin Condren cover wouldn't stay on last year and I'm glad I made the change back to Plum Paper!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN