Popular Posts

Saturday, January 9, 2016

January Meal Planning

I got my 2016 planner a few days into the new year so my meal planning took place about a week later than normal but I got it done and I'm excited to start the first month of 2016 on the right foot being organized.  I got another Plum Paper planner this year.  I just love the price and the functionality of their planners.  



Although it's been a few months since I posted on my meal planning I haven't stopped planning.  Not only do I plan my monthly suppers but I plan out our weekly lunches and snack options just to keep them on my mind so I make healthy choices.

See past monthly meal plans HERE!

For this month I really just skimmed through my entire year of meals plans in my 2015 planner and compiled a list that way.  Next month I want to get busy on Pinterest and find some new recipes and ideas.


Lunch Meal Prep that happens on Sunday:
  • Chicken burrito bowl
  • Beef patty with quinoa and cauliflower
  • Salmon, brown rice, and broccoli
  • Grilled chicken breast with sweet potato

Dinner Menu:
  • Cajun dirty rice
  • Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, and corn
  • Date night
  • Hamburger and sweet potato fries
  • Dutch tomato soup with fancy grilled cheeses
  • Fish, rice, veggie
  • Chicken strips, potatoes, baked beans
  • Homemade pizza
  • Chili
  • Cajun chicken pasta
  • Steak, baked potato, and salad
  • Chicken and dumplings
  • Dutch stompot and meatballs
  • Beans and cornbread
  • Stuffed bell peppers
  • Lentils, sausage, and cornbread
  • Hamburgers and sweet potato fries
  • Roast, carrots, and potatoes
  • Leftover roast bbq sandwiches
  • Tacos
  • Beef stir fry
  • Pantry dump
  • Honey Sriracha chicken over rice
  • Steak, baked potato, salad

I have a few leftover days and date nights the I know we will end up taking so here's to another full month of healthy eating and planning that not only keeps us from making bad choices but also helps us stay on budget and save money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN