Popular Posts

Monday, January 4, 2016

Facelift

I hope you noticed the oh blog bliggity got a new look for the new year.  
I've had the same blog design for a couple if not few years now and have been wanting a nice clean look that is minimal and really allows my posts to speak.  

I stumbled across Adoration Studios on Etsy and fell in love with their pre-made blogger templates that you are able to install yourself.  They give you links that allows you to preview the blog and the best part....the templates are inexpensive.  
In the past I've spent a couple hundred dollars and work with a designer to get a custom blog design made and installed and I was really over that method.  
I love the design I chose and once I purchased it I accessed the download that had EASY, I repeat EASY install instructions and all the things you need to get your blog rocking for the new year.  




I also updated the About section as it was a bit outdated and sort of dorky sounding. LOL 

I hope you love my new design as much as I do and if you can't find something its more than likely at the very bottom.....let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN