Popular Posts

Sunday, January 3, 2016

2016...Ready or not


2016, boy I have no idea what to make of this.  Currently I feel overwhelmed and anxious for the next month or so as I have some major work events that need my attention and are time sensitive, upcoming school events have me seriously stressed out...I mean am I ever going to finish?!!! Yes I am, but it seems like I keep getting curve balls in this area.  Besides the current life happenings I am feeling hopeful and excited for 2016 as I do have some major plans in all areas of my life.  Lets get to  my goals shall we......




  • Prepare and compete in my first fitness competition
  • Continue growing in my fitness journey and in gainzzzzville!! LOL  I hope to grow my quads and back to epic proportions!
  • Start my own business
  • Take Caleb on a brother sister cultural graduation trip
  • Take a girls trip to NOLA
  • Vacation to somewhere extraordinary like Bali, Thailand, or somewhere equally amazing with Hendrik
  • Finish the massive home to do list and declutter/ clean up old furniture, garage, and home in general.  I don't have clutter but there are always build up in drawers and useless items that can go
  • Finish my chicken coop and get chickens
  • Plan for a great garden
  • Finish my MSA with a bang and start CPA exam preparations
  • Work on my 30 before 30 bucket list
  • Work on myself- cussing, procrastination, focusing on the positive and cutting out negative (people, thinking, situations), not worry so much


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN