A couple weeks back I was cruising Yahoo and stumbled across this article about old barns remade into beautiful home spaces!!! Ummm HELLO!!! I have an entire Pintrest board related to such projects. Check out the article HERE! One day this dream will come true…that one day may be when I’m retired and 60 but hey better late than never!
And here are a couple from my Pintrest!
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...



No comments:
Post a Comment