Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jet Set into the Sunset

Well people, I am in desperate need of a vacation so instead of waiting until February or March like I originally planned I am jumping ship and taking one in a month. I had to really jump on planning because I wanted to go somewhere really relaxing like a beach and just chill. I would be going by myself so decided on Phuket, Thailand it is in-expensive and a beautiful place. Everyone pitched a fit about me going by myself (TEE, MOM, ROBBI but I know it was with very good intentions of love and worry) so I had to scrounge to find someone to go with me. Everyone is either working and can't get away on such short notice or in school and can't get away. Luckily Mia is in school but was able to sneak away for two weeks with me. We will meet in Dubai on the 7th of January and fly to Bangkok, Thailand and catch a connection to the beautiful island of Phuket until the 23rd. I am in serious need of some girl time, sun, and total stress free, relaxation to ease my mind. Not only do I need to ease my mind I need someone to keep my mind busy with girl talk and activity and I am glad Mia is going to get to go with me. I know we will have a great time. By the way the picture is of Mai-Khoa Beach which is where our hotel sits!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful! Enjoy!!!!
    Love,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I shouldn't be...but so jealous! I know you will have a fabulous time! Can't wait to see all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN