Popular Posts

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, a day late everyone! I had a wonderful day yesterday with Tee. We were both off work and we spent the whole day being lazy and eating a lot of cafeteria food. LOL! We stayed up so late on Christmas eve that we opened our presents from each other in the VERY early hours of Christmas morning...around 1 a.m. I didn't get any pictures because we were at a Christmas party earlier that night and my battery went dead :( That is ok because I still have the memories of it and that is the best thing. Thank you Tee for a wonderful Christmas even though it was in Iraq. I love you with all my heart. Also thanks to all my friends and family who sent their love and wishes to us on the special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN