Popular Posts

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Back in the sandbox

I arrived back in the sandbox on Sunday from a nice time in Texas. I was home for 21 days and it was not long enough at all. It was really hard to come back to Iraq this time. I am ready to go back home for good and settle back down and start my regular life again. It will still be a while before we can do that but as long as we can visit it helps. I really enjoyed visiting my family and friends and just relaxing. I didn't do much of anything at all. I don't even think I left MV more than like 3 times. LOL!!! My life is exciting right???? I did pull a Martha Stewart on Colby and Lara's bed and bath and I will post the pictures as soon as I get my package in the mail. I had to mail a tub over with supplies and it has my camera cords in it. I can't wait for everyone to see the transformation. They really liked it and I loved doing it for them. It looked so cozy we were finished I wanted to stay in there bed! Well fixing to go to bed but I hope everyone has a great Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN