Popular Posts

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Blessings

Blessings are something that some people only think about during the holidays but they are always happening and they are always around us. I just wanted to bring that up because a lot of the time we get so wrapped up in our own lives we take little or big things that are sort of out of the big picture for granted.... like all the blessings in our lives. I just wanted to take a minute to name a few of the blessings in my life and remind us all that no matter what is going on we are blessed in so many ways.
I am blessed with an awesome family and group of friends. I have the man of my dreams and know the power of love. I have a job that allows me so many opportunities and I am healthy. I have many more blessings in my life but I am most blessed to have blessings in general. What are your blessings?


Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN