Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AC/DC

In Iraq there isn't much to look forward to but everyone looks forward to 2:30 in the afternoon because that is when the mail list comes out. Yesterday I was lucky enough to be on the list, which indicated I had mail. I race to the post office to find I have TWO packages. One is a movie set that I ordered from Amazon about the Earth and the oceans it is awesome. We started watching it last night and it is going to be a great program that is very informative. The other package was from home and it contained something very precious.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our AC/DC tickets have arrived again! We ordered them once before for a concert in March but we had to cancel our trip due to Tee getting a great new job. This time it is on we have everything bought, payed for, and reserved. The time is winding down but not fast enough, but it won't be long before we are on our plane to Munich. Along with our AWESOME AC/DC tickets my dress that had to be altered came too. This dress is for the opera that we will hopefully get to attend in Vienna. Well, I must get on with my morning but I just had to share the exciting news. Hope everyone has a GGGGRRREAT Tuesday and remember tomorrow taxes are due! YAY

2 comments:

  1. yall are going to have so much fun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AC/DC that is going to be so fun! Hey girlie when do you leave? I want to send you something to wear on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN