Wordle- I stole this from Shae and I think it is so neat. This is my Wordle and it is pretty much anything and everything that is me that I could think of right off hand. It includes some of my favorite things, things I miss from home, and just general things about me. I encourage everyone to do AT LEAST one Wordle. You are able to print them and everything so it would make a neat cheap "thinking of you" gift to one of your friends, husband, wife, mom, anyone. Enjoy and have a FABULOUS weekend.
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
Friday, April 17, 2009
My Wordle
Wordle- I stole this from Shae and I think it is so neat. This is my Wordle and it is pretty much anything and everything that is me that I could think of right off hand. It includes some of my favorite things, things I miss from home, and just general things about me. I encourage everyone to do AT LEAST one Wordle. You are able to print them and everything so it would make a neat cheap "thinking of you" gift to one of your friends, husband, wife, mom, anyone. Enjoy and have a FABULOUS weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! and that's a great idea...
ReplyDelete