Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Book Review: The President is Missing


My 12th book that I finished for 2018 was a collaboration with President Bill Clinton and James Patterson.  I bought this book while in Europe for some travel and night reading and it took me a full 5 months to finish it!!!  If that doesn't tell you a bit about the book them let me say...they drug this sucker on, and on, and on, and on and on and...well you get it.  The entire book happened over a time period of like 5 days to a week and literally I felt like everything could have been said in a few pages.  It was very anticlimactic and the only reason I even finished it was that I'm not type A that I had to finish what I started but I don't recommend it.  It's really slow moving and drawn out and I just felt like the story wasn't a great story.  


The President Is Missing confronts a threat so huge that it jeopardizes not just Pennsylvania Avenue and Wall Street, but all of America. Uncertainty and fear grip the nation. There are whispers of cyberterror and espionage and a traitor in the Cabinet. Even the President himself becomes a suspect, and then he disappears from public view . . . 

Set over the course of three days, The President Is Missing sheds a stunning light upon the inner workings and vulnerabilities of our nation. Filled with information that only a former Commander-in-Chief could know, this is the most authentic, terrifying novel to come along in many years.

Currently reading and trying to finish by the end of the month Girl Wash Your Face & A Steep Price

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN