Popular Posts

Monday, January 1, 2018

Hopes & Goals for 2018


2017 was amazing...you can check out my yearly review HERE!

As for 2018 I have big hopes, dreams, and goals.  My hopes are many, my dreams are big, and my goals are more simple than years past.  I really want to concentrate and gaining back the balance and consistency in my everyday life and the goals I have listed below are going to help me get that back.  By being more balanced and consistent it is going to make my overall day to day life easier going, happier, make me a more fun wife and friend, and allow me to enjoy my days more easily with less worry.  

2018 Goals:

  • Read 15 books
  • Practice self love- make exercise a must not an option, get back on my healthy eating, drinking plenty of water, and take care of my skin and hair
  • Get dressed for work in REAL clothes 3 to 4 times a week and only wear Tri County apparel once a week on Friday's
  • Cut down on watching TV during the week and utilize those hours blogging, reading, or working in my home office
  • Work on my yard and have the best garden of all my gardens
  • Cook new recipes each month
  • Take weekend trips either with Hendrik or my girlfriends or both- NOLA, Charleston, Palm Springs, Miami
  • Go on a mother daughter tour of Italy
  • Visit 2 new countries with Hendrik
  • Use my time at work and be the best boss babe to maximize efficiency and be less stressed
  • Relax and enjoy all those little moments rather than worry and looking past them
Bring it 2018 I'm prepared to take you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN