Popular Posts

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Bucket List


September is here,
the wind has picked up,
it's a bit cooler at night,
and it's still hot
But that's not going to stop me from putting out my pumpkin decor and calling it Fall. 
It is Texas and we could quite possibly get an ice storm any day now. HaHa! 
 
To wrap up Summer I'm doing another bucket list of things I hope to accomplish this season but first need to update my final Summer list. 
I didn't have too much success with marking off a lot of items on my list but the ones that I did get to mark off really counted and were a lot of fun so I guess that's all that matters. Of course there's always more I could have done or more to be better at but I had a fantastic Summer away from school and enjoyed a lot of new and old things.

  • Plan and have a get together at the house with friends and play volleyball
  • Go to a Rangers Game
  • Sell my house
  • Go on a girls trip
  • Ride my bicycle frequently
  • Plant a garden
  • Finish school with a bang
  • Plan a Fall trip
  • Attend my 2nd Hyrdo Stream shoot out with Hendrik and our couple friends
  • Wash my car weekly
  • Go on dates to winery and new restaurants
  • Start new blog series (in progress)
  • Surf and soak up the sun and water at the lake
  • Get my tan on in my lounge chairs in the back yard
  • Go to Canton
  • Get more blogging done since Hendrik is working late hours and I'm not in school
  • Do more DIY
  • Have pictures taken in the corn before harvest
  • Relax, unwind and enjoy every minute of free time and sunshine

  •  
    NOW for my Fall list. 
    I've been doing this for a couple of years now and you can always click on my Fall label in the right side bar or other named seasons to see past bucket lists. 
    There are a few items that just keep popping up (visit a winery, hike in OK, visit a haunted house) mainly because I never get around to them but this season I really am going to strive to utilize my time and get all these fun activities and to dos marked off my list. 
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Blog Archive

    adoration studios DESIGN