Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My NEW BIG Girl Hair Cut

Check it out people I got my big girl hair cut LOL!!! Right when my hair was getting really long again I got brave and whacked it. I will probably regret this in a couple weeks when the new wears off and everyone will have to listen to me gripe how I want my hair long again and to not let me chop it off ever again. For now though, I like it and its a nice change especially since Satan is cranking up the fire in Hell. LOL (my little Iraq joke) My poor locks have been begging for a trim for a month or so now probably longer and I just haven't made the time or found the right person to trust to cut it. On Sunday I had to come to Dubai to visit a doctor so I took the time today to take full advantage of the salon in my wonderful Marriott hotel. I went in to get a trim and once the man was almost done I changed my mind. I had been thinking of the bob thing for a while but I figured it would make my face look fat. The girl doing my nails has the same hair cut and I said wait I want you to cut it like hers. They all stopped and looked at me with this excited expression and said REALLY I said yep go for it and this is what I got:
(ignore the lack of makeup and gross Megan our main focus is the hair)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN