Popular Posts

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sushi

While I was in Dubai getting well I stayed at the Renaissance Dubai Hotel and they had a great restaurant called Spice Island. On the second or third day I was there I was feeling well enough to leave my room and have dinner in the restaurant and I didn't regret it. Ever since I was in Thailand and Mia and I ate sushi I LOVE it and have been dying to have it again. I knew that once I got well that was something I was going to seek out in Dubai if I had time before I came back to Iraq. WEEELLLL, I did have time and it was right in my hotel. Spice Island is a buffet restaurant that host different themes. While I was there they had a Mongolian and Sri Lankan special going on so besides the Chinese, Indian, and Mexican food they also had Mongolian and Sri Lankan. I am all about trying new foods but over by the Mongolian was the sushi station and I could not pass it up. I got a plate full of sushi and I enjoyed every morsel of it. I also tried wasabe for the first time and it was a pleasant surprise. I really like horse radish and I am not sure if that's what it is but it did taste like it. I love eating sushi because it feels you up but it isn't a heavy full and it really sticks with you. I enjoyed my sushi meal and only had my cell phone but I did get a picture. I went back a couple more times to indulge myself before I left. I can't wait to go back and enjoy some more raw treats. MMMMM MMMMMM Good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Weeeelllll, you can have all the "raw" sushi and other such things all to yourself!!! Raw fish does not appeal to me!! Glad you enjoyed it. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN